Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Very Happy First Year!

For the past few days I have been working on a photo/ video montage of Noah's fist year. I can't believe he will be a year old on the 23rd! I sorted through tons and tons of pictures and videos (our iphoto album has doubled in the past year) and narrowed it down to my favorites that ended up being a 20-minute video. I then narrowed it down even further to about 12 minutes for the blog. So if you have some time, you can check out a video of our first year with Noah below:


On a side note. . .  Noah is more of a hulu (hooligan) than ever. He gets into EVERYTHING. Just this morning he has gotten into our night stand like 5 times. Once he got some really old lifesavers out of the package and was walking away with one in each hand and one in his mouth. Another time, I caught him putting a battery in his mouth. Never a dull moment around here!

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

He is ADORABLE!! SO CUTE you did a video for him! loved watching all 12 minutes! It's crazy how much they grow in just one year! HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY NOAH! Love you and miss you!

p.s. your christmas card was so cute!