Monday, December 5, 2011

Noah Walks!

Check out this footage from this morning:

He started pushing himself up to a stand first thing this morning, and suddenly became a lot more comfortable with walking. He has been taking steps for about a month, but was super afraid to really walk on his own. He loves dancing to his singing Christmas stuffed animals. He learned to blow kisses a couple days ago, and loves to high five. He is becoming a toddler so fast!

5 comments:

Dink said...

I can't believe he will a year old in a few weeks!!! Crazy how time flys!!

Unknown said...

So fun he is walking! I can't believe it...i need to see you guys soon. I miss you all like crazy!

The Colbys... written by Erin said...

aww cute! That dancin' business is to die for! Love your header pic too! You guys are adorable:)

The Andersons said...

LOVE IT!! He is so stinkin cute! it's nuts that he's almost a year! Miss you guys!

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! Love his dance moves! And your Christmas Card picture!