Monday, December 5, 2011

Halloween 2011

To all five readers. . . Sorry I've been so bad at blogging lately, it's not that I am not on the computer everyday; I'm just horrible at uploading photos. So, today I am playing some catch-up. Noah was a chubby lion for his first Halloween. I really wanted him to be lion, but could not find any cute pre-made lion costumes. So, I found the knit hoodie and pants at Gap, and my mom sewed on all of the trim, tail, mane, and ears. My mom found him the cute paw booties. We took some creative liberties, but as a family we were the wicked witch, cowardly lion, and scarecrow. Halloween took place right in the middle of the move, so things were crazy to say the least. Somehow we managed to keep our costumes out of boxes and attend a couple parties on Saturday and take Noah trick or treating with the Terry family on Monday. Finn's costume was so adorable. He was Christopher Robin. The moving truck was packed up Monday morning, so Noah's costume lacked his bear paws for trick or treating. Sam headed towards California before dawn in the 26' truck Tuesday morning.





He loved the fur and kept his hood on all night!

Noah with his buddy Finn

No comments: