For the first time in our lives, we weren't with our parents or extended family for Thanksgiving. With Sam's new job, he just couldn't take the time off to travel. So our little family hit up Ruth's Chris in Walnut Creek. It took us over an hour and a half to get there (traffic on Thanksgiving?!), but once we did we had a great time.
 |
| I'm most thankful for my boys! |
 |
| Noah got tired, but was such a good boy! |
My sweet cousin, Erica, felt bad we would be without family on the holiday, so she planned a pre-Thanksgiving dinner before she and her family left town. She made amazing turkey, potatoes, and green beans. I made the easy sides, salad, and dessert. We had a blast! Sadly, the only picture I got was of the beautiful tablescape Erica set.
No comments:
Post a Comment