Monday, December 5, 2011

Excited for Christmas!

My mom came into town last week, and we loved having her. We went into the city on Friday, and she showed us some of her old stomping grounds from when she lived in San Francisco 25 years ago. We had lunch at San Wong's in J-Town then hit up Union Square. We rode the escalators to the 7th floor in Macy's so Noah could see Santa. He loved the Christmas wonderland and Santa! I don't know if I should be happy or nervous, because Santa was kind of mean, huge, and creepy. Noah didn't mind, the guy had a killer suit and chair. It was a fun day! Most the pictures are on my mom's camera, but here are a few from my phone:


Noah tried on some hats in H&M


Noah sat still the whole time!
Can't wait until Christmas and of course Noah's first birthday!

2 comments:

Dylan & Jen said...

Noah is seriously so handsome! and I love your new header picture. So beautiful! Can't wait to see you soon

nate & traci said...

Ah, I'm so in love with him! His eyes make my heart melt. Give him hugs and kisses from me and Jack. Love you guys!!