Thursday, December 30, 2010

Introducing. . .



We LOVE our little guy more than we ever could have imagined! It was so good having him arrive just in time for Christmas. The delivery went smoothly and he is a big, healthy boy. We have enjoyed every minute with him. We love staring at him and holding him; and he loves eating, sleeping, being held, and hanging out in his swing. He is such a good baby. . . so calm and happy. We are so glad he is a part of our family! We love you Noah!

4 comments:

Alexis Treese said...

aHHHHH He is beautiful! Im so happy for us :)

How amazing that he's so calm and mellow. I think thats a special blessing to have your first child be like that. You can really just soak in the happiness and not have the stress. Well... not as much. :)

How many times have you been peed on though?

Truthfully, Oliver is somewhat of a demanding infant. He's handsome and has the most kissable lips and I love him SO much... but Phew! I am feeling a bit traumatized by the 2 kids under 2 thing.

Cant wait to meet him!

Dink said...

He is soo cute!!

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

He is SO precious!!!! I can't wait to meet him!

The Andersons said...

sooo cute!! can't wait to meet him!!