Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Last Month

I thought on my last night of pregnancy, I should share some pictures of the last month. I get induced tomorrow morning, hopefully everything goes well and we get to meet Noah tomorrow! There is not much I will miss about being pregnant, I have hated almost all of it. BUT. . . I will miss Noah's little nudges and I may even miss his little hiccups 2-4 times a day :). I know it will be so much better to have him out though, can't wait to hold him!

Date Nights. . .


 Bass Pro Shop with Sam's Family. . . When Sam's parents were in town last weekend, we took his nieces to see Santa there, it was awesome and the Santa was amazing.
Sam's parents and us

Sam and two of his nieces

Sam and the taxidermy giraffe (he was obsessed)

1 comment:

Dink said...

Good Luck!! Keep us posted!