Tuesday, December 7, 2010
One of my favorite things
If you know me well, you know I am obsessed with the Swiffer Vac. BEST INVENTION EVER! I discovered it a few years ago while Sam and I were living in NYC. Our apartment was all wood laminate and this little gem worked wonders (because who really likes sweeping?). Since then, I have become one of their biggest endorsers. Honestly, Swiffer should hire me. Anyway, my mom finally broke down and got one about a year ago and it is now her favorite toy. She uses it EVERYDAY without fail. If you have a lot of hard surfaces in your house. . . get one, I promise you will never regret it. I got mine at Target. I think they are about $35. It would make a perfect gift for the clean freak on your list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment