Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hoping Baby Boy Comes Before Christmas

I am now full term (37 weeks) and am hoping to have this little guy before Christmas. But. . . I think he is just way too comfortable in there. Any suggestions on how to get things moving?

5 comments:

The Andersons said...

I hope he comes before Christmas too so I can squeeze him! I'm so jealous! Oh I know isn't that widget one way cuter?? I thought so too. Can't wait to see you in Vegas! All us girls need to get together while we are all in Vegas.

Dink said...

Let's see...I believe drinking castor oil (yuck!!), sex, walking a lot (maybe getting in your Christmas shopping) and jumping on a trampoline are some that you could give a try! Oh my sister bought these darling bamboo swaddling blankets from The land of nod that you should check out if you don't have some nice ones. I am excited for Noah to be born!!

Unknown said...

drink Castor Oil! Worked for me and have lots of sex and go curb walking! Good luck! We cannot wait to meet little Noah.

Alexis Treese said...

Have your baby call my baby when he's ready so we can do this together. :)

cassidy Merrill said...

Wait for me and we will have these babies on the 21st!