The first picture was from the day I found out the baby's sex (and I actually thought I was showing). The second was from this past Saturday, a day after my most recent ultrasound. Hopefully my baby bump doesn't grow as much in the next 11 weeks, but who am I kidding. . . it's gonna be huge. At last week's ultrasound Noah weighed 2 lbs. 7 oz. and based on his measurements his estimated due date is December 13. . . wouldn't that be nice?!

5 comments:
Your hair looks very cute! I really had to stop and think if you had bangs a few weeks ago or not. Please send hair ideas my way.
You are the cutest pregnant lady I have ever seen! Miss you guys!
You look SO cute!!! I wanna hang out soon.
Ok, love the bangs! You are adorable!
You look soo cute! I hope I look that good!
Post a Comment