Saturday, September 18, 2010

Alaska, Here I Come!

Sam recently moved for Louisiana to Alaska to finish his summer of selling alarm systems. Since I was super sick most of the summer, the only times I was able to see Sam was when he would come visit me. I have been feeling better lately and don't think I can wait another month to see him again. So, in a little over a week I am off to visit him up in Alaska. Hopefully I can make the plane ride without getting too queasy.

2 comments:

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

Hope it goes well and I am SO excited that you get to go see your hubs. Loved getting ice cream with you the other night. Lets hang out again soon!

The Andersons said...

Have fun in alaska gurl! And I hope you dont get too sick because of the little baby! I know exactly how you feel *wink wink*