Monday, September 27, 2010

Kaity goes to Homecoming

This past weekend was Coronado High School's Homecoming. My little sister, Kaity, went with one of her guy friends that goes to that school. She looked so gorgeous!

Kaity and me


Kaity and date

Kaity and her crew



Kaity is also going to Green Valley's Homecoming in a couple of weeks. . . what a party girl.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Erin...you look beautiful! I am loving the new bangs and am loving your prego belly. You are glowing and look stunning! I miss you. Come visit me since Sam is gone anyway. Love you lots.

Embellish the Home said...

Seriously, who kidnapped Kaity? Is this the same girl who stole Cadens heart when she danced with him 4 years ago? Wow, she's all grown up, that went fast! I'm sure that's killing your dad! : )

Holly said...

ERIN!!! You look amazing! It seems you have an incredible life! I am so happy for you!