Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Halloween '08





Our blog is so boring and I can't really seem to get into it. However, instead of deleting it entirely I have decided to give it another shot. Above are some pictures of Halloween '08.  Sam and I dressed up as Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi. We love Ellen's talk show and thought it would be funny. The sad thing is... Sam made a much better Ellen than I did Portia.  We were in Vegas for Halloween, so we got to hang out with a lot of old friends...We had a blast. Unfortunately, we forgot to take pictures once we were out of the house. Oh well, I think these get the idea across.

5 comments:

Dink said...

Oh my gosh you finally blogged!! I have been waiting for this day!! You guys look amazing!! So yeah lets hang out sometime sooner than later,k?

Kelsey and Cory said...

SHUT UP!! sam really looks like ELLEN!!!! i lovee it! you two are sooo cute! we need to catch up

Emily and Grant said...

You guys are a crack-up!! You need to send those into Ellen. She would love it. Grant and I will be back from vacation Tuesday. We need to get together soon. Hope all is going well.

Emily and Grant said...

Oh..and hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

excuse me miss Erin, but you better not delete your blog. How will I know what you and Sam are up to if you do?
LOVE and MISS you!
XOXO