Okay. . . I am horrible at blogging, but I have decided to give it another go.
Here are the most exciting things that have happened in the past 2 years:
1.) I'm Pregnant! Baby BOY is due December 28, 2010. Sam and I couldn't be more excited. He is the best surprise we have ever had!
Some pictures from an ultrasound I had today. Our little guy at 20 wks. 3 days:
![]() |
| Perfect pike! |
![]() |
| Profile Shot |
![]() |
| I love his little feeties! |
2.) I graduated from BYU! I finished my classes in December and my final internship at the end of March. I graduated in April. It's so weird to be done. . . time to be an adult. I found out I was pregnant a week after graduation, nothing makes you grow up faster than that.
Graduation Festivities:
| Sam was more excited than me |
| My parents and me |
| Sam and me |
| My gorgeous little sister, Kaity, and me |
| Sam's brother and his cute family |
3.) We adopted a dog. His name is Roger (he had the name his whole life and it suits him). He is 11 years old. He enjoys playing with his toys, snuggling, barking, and marking his territory. Whenever we let him outside he pees on every tree, fire hydrant, outdoor furniture item, shrub, and flower he can find. He also marks his territory by pooping into bushes, which is so weird but can be pretty convenient. Roger is a Bichon Frise, however, he has long legs, is super skinny, and is really obedient, so we think he has some poodle in his background somewhere.
This is Roger when we got him:



This is Roger when we got him:
He was so matted and dirty that the groomer had to do this:
After 9 months, this is what he looked like this past December:
Gracie, my family's dog was our inspiration:
We got as close as we could. We love Roger and Gracie both. They are hilarious and tolerate each other more than they do other dogs.
4.) We bought a house in Orem, UT. We have loved living in Tuscan Villas. Right now, Sam is out selling security systems for the summer in New Orleans and I was super sick at the beginning of my pregnancy so I moved home with my parents for the time being.

I wish I had some pictures of the interior, or at least some more current ones of the exterior. We have loved painting and decorating. I will post some soon!
5.) I have finally updated this boring blog. If you don't see a link to your blog on the side of the screen please leave a comment so I can add you. I haven't updated those in a long time and want to do that next!




5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I cant believe were both having boys within days of each other! Yay! I love the update. Love the house, love Roger. I cant wait for more pregnancy updates.
Alexis! It is so fun that our boys will be so close in age! They are going to be such hooligans! Marsha showed me some pictures of you from her birthday party and you don't even look pregnant, I'm jealous. Ginger is so adorable, you guys are such a cute family. Keep your pregnancy posts going, love them!
I love your blog! The "E" header thing is so cute! We need to hang out soon!
I am so happy that you finally updated your blog! We hope to see you guys soon. It has been way too long!
Erin!!! Love all your new posts!! Rodger is hilarious. Im so excited for the baby! cant wait to meet him.
Post a Comment