Wednesday, June 11, 2008
New Yorkers... At least for the summer
Okay... after having this blog for a year, I figured it was finally time to learn how to update it. I guess it is not too hard, but what can I say... I am a little slow when it comes to technology. Lets see, a lot has happened since my last extremely interesting update. We are still going to school at BYU, but Sam is currently selling alarm systems in New York City. Meanwhile, I am busy flying back and forth between Vegas and NYC trying to balance working and being married. Sam works 10 hour days (at least); he barely notices when I'm gone. I must say I love NYC! I have made some great friends with some of the other wives in New York, but I am the only one without kids. I am still trying to work up the courage to ride the subway a lone, I am missing out on some prime shopping during nap time! Pictures to come, my camera cord is MIA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh yeah..I love to see that you made a new post. See..i told you it wasn't that hard. Now i want to see some pictures. We miss you guys especially Crew. He misses all of the songs you two would sing to him. We need to get together soon before my life is crazy with 2 kiddos. Glad to see you two are doing well. Love you guys!!
Yeah you did it!!! I am soo glad to see that you are back to blogging, at least before the year is out!!!
Hey Erin! I Found your blog from Estelle. We had a ton of fun w/ you and Sam in New York. Now that we are all back to normal life..We need to get together. Or should I say if things ever slow down w/ our husbands.
Post a Comment