Ok, so I hate how I ALWAYS get behind on our blog. A lot has happened since my last post. . .
1.) Noah turned one and we celebrated his birthday and Christmas with friends and family in Vegas. Sam and I also celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary- crazy how the time flies.
Noah had a super long day on his birthday and didn't get both of his naps. Needless to say, he wasn't too happy by the time his party rolled around that night. Not to worry. . . it was nothing a little cake couldn't cure.
Here are some pictures from those happy times in December:
 |
| In my attempt to be a good mom, I made Noah's cake |
 |
| A shot of the decor my dad picked up for the party. . . Thanks Dad! |
 |
| Family shot |
Below is a video of Noah flirting with all the ladies at the party. Thanks to my friends (Cami, Marsha & Johnny), my sisters' friends (Katie, Jenna, and Michelle) and all the family (my parents, grandparents, and Aunt Julie, Rach, and Cass) that came to the party. It was almost all girls, and Noah wouldn't have had it any other way. Something tells me he won't want another party with that many ladies again until his teenage years.
Christmas Day:
 |
| Christmas Eve |
 |
| My boys all ready for church on Christmas |
 |
| Noah and Nana Woodfield in sacrament (yes I snuck a picture in church... sadly, not the first time) |
 |
| Helping prepare dinner |
All the pictures of gift opening and the whole family are on my mom's camera, I keep forgetting to upload them when I see her.
2.) We had a mini-family reunion in Las Vegas when Jack and Traci came to visit. We had so much fun with them. Noah got to follow his cousin Jackers everywhere, and Jack even taught Noah how to play cars. We went to the shark museum (Jack loved, Noah was unimpressed), ate at the Rainforest cafe (both boys were obsessed), and played an unprecedented amount of "Just Dance" on the wii (We even got Grandpa in on the action. . . sadly no pictures of that). We love and miss Jack and Traci so much!
 |
| A tired Noah "showin' some leg" at the Shark Reef |
 |
| Rainforest Cafe |
 |
| Cute Jack |
 |
| Grandpa and his favorite boys |
 |
| Sisters! |
3.) We celebrated my 25th birthday and Easter here in California. We hit up an Easter egg hunt with the Andersen family on Saturday and had Easter dinner with them on Sunday. We love having family so close!
 |
| We were thrilled to have my mom in town for my birthday. She definitely spoiled me. . . tons of presents and this beautiful cake. Thanks Mom and Dad, love you! |
 |
| We had a daytime celebration, and Erica brought the hats and fun party toys for the boys. Thanks Rica! |
 |
| Austin and Noah checking out their loot |
 |
| Cousins |
I really struggled to get a good picture of Noah on Easter and we didn't get a picture with the whole family. I'm bummed, but he was so adorable and church and we had such a fun day.
I'll try to be better at updating our family blog. We have a lot of exciting things coming our way in the near future.
2 comments:
Noah is such a doll! You did a great job with his birthday cake! I loved looking at all your cute pictures.
LOVE the post! Noah and his clothes are so so cute! You look great and super skinny (not surprised). Miss you!!!
Post a Comment