His Favorite Things:
1. EATING: He chugs an 8 once bottle 4-5 times/day. He gets rice cereal once a day and has tried an avocado. I am going to try to add in more and more solids this month.
2. Being held (especially if he is hungry or tired)
3. Rolling onto his stomach: He hangs out there until he gets fussy and I roll him back over
4. "Peek-a-boo"
5. Songs
6. Smiling and laughing
7. Tubby time
8. Getting his diaper changed
9. His sunglasses and sun hat: didn't even try to take them off when he wore them the other day
10. Playing with his toys: Especially Jerry the Giraffe, Beatree the bird, his Winnie the Pooh book, and his Sesame Street loud toy (he rolls over and trys to push the buttons himself)
11. His binky
12. Holding hands, noses, faces, shirts. . . pretty much anything
13. His carseat
14. Drooling.
Exhibit A:
![]() |
| Just trying on his new sun hat |
1. Being swaddled: He never really liked this one
2. Being rocked to sleep: He used to LOVE this, now he just likes me to put him in his crib and walk away or hold his hand for a bit
3. Clothes: He freaks out every time I get him dressed and smiles or laughs every time I undress him.
4. Sleeping: He is a GREAT sleeper at night, but loves to be awake and part of the action during the day. His naps are getting shorter and shorter.
And I can't get enough of Noah in his jean diapers:
![]() |
| Twinners! Noah and Aunt Kaity |


2 comments:
I didn't even realize how much you had posted!! Loved all the posts and loved seeing you today!! Noah is sooo cute and i loved squeezing his chubby little self!
It was so good to see you and Sam a few weeks ago. That little Noah is such a doll! I miss you and glad you are doing well.
Post a Comment