Tuesday, May 17, 2011

As of Late. . .

Things have been pretty crazy the past couple months. First, Noah sat on his own for the first time on March 26th, it was only for a few seconds. Now, he is getting better and better at it. . . but still can't do it for more than 10 seconds. 

 Next, I had a birthday. It was fun spending it with family in St. George.





 Sam helped me with a few home improvement projects I had been wanting to do for a long time. (The photos really don't do the spaces justice, they were taken with my iphone in poor lighting)

1.) I have been dying to do a gallery wall and wanted metallic stripes in the background. About a month ago, Sam painted the stripes and hung my sunburst mirror, and I am busy trying to get some more frames and art to complete the look. For now, I am loving it the way it is!
Before
During
After
















2.) We back-splashed our kitchen! All by ourselves. I love the way it lightens up the whole space.

Before

During
After

After
On April 21st, Noah had his first go at solid food. This picture pretty much sums up the way he feels about rice cereal:


On April 22nd Noah rolled over for the first time. He rolled from his back to the stomach in his crib while he was sleeping, then from his stomach to his back later that day. Now he basically just rolls from his back to his stomach and gets stuck and cries for me to roll him back onto his back. I hope this ends soon because it can be super annoying. . . especially when he does it in the middle of the night.
My little Gerber baby


We headed to St. George for Easter. On Saturday, Noah turned 4 months and we hit up the Art Show. Sam took his daddy duties very seriously. 



When Noah wasn't in the Bjorn, Sam used it as a Sandwich carrier.


Noah loved the goods the Easter Bunny brought him on Sunday morning:






But was fed up with pictures by bedtime.


A couple weeks ago he had his four month check-up:

Head- 44.5 cm (91%)
Length- 26.5 inches (90%)
Weight- 16 lbs.  (68%)

He is a big guy. The doctor said he was the size of an average 6-8 month old. No wonder I have such a hard time lugging him around in his carseat.



Also, we had some good times hanging out with Grammy, Grandpa, Aunt Kaity, and the dogs in Las Vegas. . . but I'm not too good at taking pictures.

Time is really flying by. . . my little Noah is growing up way too fast!

1 comment:

Dylan & Jen said...

he is so cute!! and you look so good Erbear. as usual!