Sunday, March 20, 2011

3 Months!

Noah is three months old this Wednesday. I cannot believe it! He is getting so big. . . the time is really flying. Here's what we have been up to lately:

1. Noah had his first airplane ride last month. We got to ride first class on Delta from SLC to LAS and Noah was such a good boy! ( No we are not total ballers, it was my first time buying a first class ticket. My grandma passed away and we had to get to Vegas, first class was all that was available.)
At the Las Vegas airport




2. Noah had his 2-month check-up. He is totally healthy and is a BIG boy! He is in the 75th percentile for his height and weight and in the 90th percentile for his head size.


3. We have gotten to spend a lot of time with family.
Noah and cousin Jack

Noah and Great-grandpa Woodfield


4. He smiles up a storm and has recently started laughing. Sam and I can't get enough of it!



5. Noah loves his tummy time mat. He plays on it at least once a day. His favorite thing is the giant whale, he smiles at it and bats at it.  He loves exercising already, I better get into shape quick so that I can keep up with him!



6. Noah got blessed in church by his dad last Sunday. It was a beautiful blessing.

We were so lucky to have lots of friends and family come to the blessing. It was especially great that Noah's great-Nana and Grandpa Woodfield could be there. Nana fell down our stairs the night before the blessing, and was miraculously unharmed. It was so scary. She did a backwards roll down about six stairs in our basement and landed on her back. My grandpa, dad, and Sam hurried and gave her a blessing before the paramedics arrived. She had to ride in the ambulance and had all kinds of x-rays and a cat scan and everything was normal. She was a little sore for the next few days though.

Noah was such a trooper, and entertained our visitors all day.






7. Noah was my little leprechaun on St. Patrick's Day. We had a fun day running errands and hanging out with friends.
Noah and his buddy Dom

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to meet Noah soon before he is all grown up...He is so cute. I miss you guys like crazy!!

Dylan & Jen said...

Love little Noah!! He is so big. I bet he is so fun.

Lauren & Keven Burns said...

I can't wait to meet Noah. I am going to be in Utah the first week in June. Will you still be around? Let me know. Miss you tons!

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

Noah is sooo cute!! That yellow rug is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I am glad to hear that your Grandma is okay! She is so sweet.

Kristen said...

Hey Erin! Just found your blog and I didn't know you had a little one - Congrats! What a cute little guy, I LOVE that hat he wore for his blessing, adorable.

Congrats again. Hope you guys are doing well!!!!

sloan said...

OH MY GOSH!!! are you kidding with how cute noah is??? so stinkin cute!!!

EEEJ said...

i love that picture of Noah and Dom!!! destined to be best buddies!!!