Here is one of their cute finished designs:
But, I have been set on a yellow, grey, and white color scheme for quite awhile. It is gender neutral, so I will just have to add some personal touches for each of my kids in the future. I have narrowed the fabric choices down to these:
PRINTS:

MINKY:
I need to choose 1-3 prints and one minky fabric. I am leaning toward the damask and polka dot, because the yellow is brighter. Any suggestions?
I also love this combo, but it won't work for my nursery:








5 comments:
I am excited that you guys are coming back! And I love the bedding!
I LOVE the gray and yellow idea. Super cute!
We have such similar taste! I love everything about this :)
love love love those colors! your baby room is going to be so cute. and i was just looking at your baby widget and you only have 59 days left!! lucky!! i seriously have one million days!!
OOOOOOOH gorgeous. I need some inspiration. Casey has requested a cowboy nursery. Hmmmm how do I pull that off without being tacky... Probably go retro?
Im so sorry we didnt get together before you left. I had a mess of a week. But call us AS SOON AS you guys get back in town! Im so excited.
Post a Comment