Monday, November 22, 2010

What We've Been Up To...

Ever since Sam has been home, we have been super busy. He has been so awesome about about helping with everything around the house. He has been home only a few weeks and has already painted the ceiling in the nursery, painted a damask accent wall in the nursery, hung the curtains, assembled a rocking chair, crib, and closet organizer, painted a side table, and made home decorating trips all over town with me. With such a helper, I haven't been too sad not being able to paint or do heavy lifting. Anyway. . . the crib bedding fabric swatches came the other day and I was able to order the bedding. This is the fabric combo I decided on:
 


 
We still have a lot of accessories and finishing touches to add, but here are some shots of our nursery. Keep in mind that I am a horrible photographer and had a hard time capturing the whole room with my little digital camera.

Before (the nursery was a big brown box):
During (looking a little brighter):
After (these were taken with the iphone at night, not the best quality but you get the gist):




 Can't wait until it is all done. The nursery makes Sam and I happy every time we pass it. Can't believe we will be parents in a month!

*Thanks Rica for sending me the drapes! Thanks Cami for the cute Noah sign from my baby shower!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cutest nursery ever! You need to come and help me decorate for my next baby I have. It looks adorable! Can't wait to meet little Noah. WE love you guys.

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

This is sooo cute and so was your shower. I was so sad that I had to work that weekend. Some other girl already took it off. I was sad. Anyway, I LOVE the nursery and can't wait to meet little Noah!