Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Week at the Beach

A couple weeks ago, the fam and I headed down to Newport Coast for our annual beach trip. I surprised Sam with a flight into LAX the morning after we arrived, and we had a super fun week. We beached it almost every day and got to hang out with a lot of our good friends that live in Southern California. We hope to join them down there one of these days! I wish we had more pictures, most of these are courtesy of Sam's new favorite toy, the iphone 4.


19 week bump
Trying to get a tan   

   kaity, me, and our cousin Laney
Sam the Merman

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving all of your new posts! Way to go...now you just have to keep it up! You look beautiful preggers too. I loved spending a day with you in California and hope you guys move here soon so we can play all the time!

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

Love it. Your boobs are huge. I bet you and Same both love them haha! You guys look great!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.