Saturday, July 14, 2012

Funny Story

To preface this, Noah is a man of few words. He has mastered, "go", "uh-oh", and "oh", but other than the occasional "momma", "dada", or "Noah", says little else.

Last weekend we hung out with our friends Meggan and Matt and their two little boys. They have a little boy, Body, nine months older than Noah that is talking up a storm. Noah is about the same height and was loving playing with him. A little after we got there, Body came running and crying to his dad. We immediately thought Noah did something to hurt him. When his dad asked him what was wrong he said, "That boy won't talk to me." We started dying laughing and assured him he wouldn't talk to us either.

Just thought it was such a funny story, and since I am even worse at keeping a journal than I am at blogging I thought I would post it to remember it.

We had a lot of fun hanging out with the Bambls and are glad they live close!

1 comment:

Dylan & Jen said...

haha that is a cute story! I miss you guys :)