Sunday, October 16, 2011

Our New Home

This past week we scoured the bay area for a place for us for the next 6 months- a year. We finally found some new apartments in Sunnyvale, CA. We move in Nov. 1.


Now, I have to find some good renters for our place in Orem. I'm not looking forward to the packing and huge move. But, I  guess it will be worth it to escape Utah right before winter hits.

P.S. the other day I remembered I never got Noah's birth announcements sent. I had them formated since before he was born, but when I printed them the font was weird. They will probably come with the Christmas cards, just in time for his first birthday. . . I'm so on the ball.

2 comments:

Lauren & Keven Burns said...

I am so excited for you and your new adventure. I can't wait to come and visit!

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

Cute! I am so excited for you guys! We should come visit...