Happy Valentines Day! Our day started off with an hour and a half of Noah time at 2 am followed by an early morning drive from St. George to Orem at 5:30 am. Sam and I spent the weekend in Las Vegas seeing my little sister, Kaity, preform in Green Valley High School's Version of
Thoroughly Modern Milly. Anyway, we got away a lot later than expected last night and spent the night in St. George to break up the trip. Noah was great on the drive. When we got home, I planned on baking heart shaped sugar cookies, making a special dinner, and picking up something nice for Sam.
Instead, I got a high fever and was beyond exhausted. Luckily, Sam brought home Kneaders and we are spending the rest of the night in bed watching movies, eating dove chocolate hearts, and drinking diet coke. Yes, we are classy. I love my husband.
And of course, I LOVE my new little valentine. He is almost eight weeks. Unbelievable.
 |
My Valentines
(picture taken a couple weeks ago, Noah is even bigger now!) |
3 comments:
I love your cute family!
Oh no you are sick!! I hope you feel better soon!
Noah is sooo cute!!! Don't worry our Valentine's day was pretty much the exact same. Don't you love colds and fevers?! We got take out and watched the Bachelor. Haha.
Post a Comment