Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Little Model

When Noah was one week old, we got his newborn pictures done. Heidi Lee with Moments Like This Photography took them and did a great job! I am just getting his birth announcement ready to send out, if you would like one please leave me a comment with your address. In the meantime, here are a few of my favorite pictures from the shoot:














9 comments:

Ligia said...

If you have extra, I would love one. 1606 W. 50 N. Pleasant Grove, Ut. 84062. Love the pics. He's beautiful. Congrats Mommy!

Unknown said...

so precious! I love him already and can't wait to meet him. We love you guys!

Cami said...

These pictures are beautiful! I'd love an announcement to proudly hang on my fridge. 24511 Alta Vista Drive #2, Dana Point, CA 92629.
xoxox!

The Andersons said...

He is gorgeous! I cant wait for him and Londyn to start dating. Are you back in Utah? I need to figure out a time when I can come meet little Noah. oh and here is my address:

7527 Jefferson St.
Midvale, UT 84047

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

Precious!! He is SO cute! Oh and I want an announcement.
10081 Swimming Hole St.
Las Vegas, NV 89183.

Tyson and Danielle said...

seriously ERIN.. he is perfect!!!! i love him SO much!! He is so cute! i want to hear alllll about being a mom!!! SO happy for you!

nate & traci said...

Oh, I want to nibble on those little pigs!! He is so adorable!! Give him loves from this Aunt Traci and Cousin Jackers!!

Anya said...

So so so so cute! I could eat him up! Okay- finding you just reminded me that I need to invite you to the blog.... now to find that email you gave me!

Erin said...

Thanks guys we are loving being parents! Just so you all know. . . I still haven't sent out the announcements. I had them printed and they were a little blurry, so I am back at square one. Anya, glad you found me! My email for this blog is volcomsno7@gmail.com, I would love to read your hilarious posts and see how you guys are doing!